PFMS | PFMS Full Form | PFMS Login Know Your Payemt | PFMS Means | PFMS Login
PFMS Scholarship 2021 pfms.nic.in
2021 PFMS Scholarship is an important and urgent govt. scheme for those students who cannot pay their studies fees due to student financial poverty. And that is good in studies. Today we will tell you about the Public Financial Management System Scholarship for 2021 in detail through this article. Under this article, we will tell about the eligibility criteria of the scholarship, application process, documents required to apply for PFMS scholarship, etc.
This PFMS scholarship has been announced. Those students who are unable to pay their fees due to their poverty or poor financial condition. Incentive amount in the form of this scholarship will be provided as their fees. Students who will belong to various backward categories. Such as students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes and economically backward societies will also be included.
PFMS Full Form ~ PFMS Means
This Is A Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a Central Plan Scheme monitoring system, of Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. It is used as a platform for e-payment of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)/ Non DBT payments for both Aadhar based & Non- Aadhar based bank accounts through NPCI/RBI. Of PFMS Full Form.
Main Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2021
The main benefit of Public Financial Management System PFMS Scholarship for the year 2021 is all those students who will get the benefit of the scholarships.
who are performing well in higher education in renowned colleges and universities. And getting good places.
The benefit of scholarship will be very beneficial for all those students who are poor and belong to economically backward society. Students will be able to get education without any worry about finances and poverty.
Highlight Overview Of PFMS Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Public Financial Management System ( PFMS Scholarship 2021 )
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System- PFMS Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance
|Major Benefit||Financial Funding System
|HELP DESK Toll Free No.||1800 118 111
|Name of State||All India
|Scheme Objective||Providing scholarships
|Scheme under||Central Government
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana
Eligibility For Getting PFMS Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The annual family income of the student’s family should be less than Rs.6 lakh.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 25 years of age
- Applicant must have at least class 10th pass
- The student performs well in studies.
Documents Required To Get PFMS Scholarship
- Aadhar card of the student as a proof of identity
- Applicant Student Educational Certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- student passport size photo
- payment receipt
What Is DBT PFMS
On 1-1-2013, the Central Government has declared Direct Benefit (DBT) schemes available in selected areas of the nation on WEEF. Through this system, the amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary students in the bank account of those students. Those who have recruited themselves under the scholarship. This will help all the students to get the incentive amount directly so that the confusions can be eliminated in the middle.
PFMS Bank List
|Abu dhabi commercial bank|
Allahabad Gramin Bank
Andhra Pragathi Gramena Bank
Bank Of Baroda
banks of india
Bank. Of Maharashtra
Bessen Catholic Co-Op.bank Ltd.
|BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
Central Bank Of India
Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited
|City Union Bank Limited|
DCB Bank Limited
IndusInd Bank Limited
Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Karur VYSA Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Manipur State Co-Op.bank Ltd.
south indian bank
standard Chartered Bank
state Bank of India
SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
|New India Co-Operative Bank Limited|
NKGSB Co-Op Bank Limited
commercial bank of commerce
Punjab and Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank Limited
Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
Federal Bank Limited
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited
|Kalupur Commercial Co. OP. bank ltd|
Laxmi Vilas Bank Limited
Saraswat Co-Operative Bank Limited
Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Limited
|Union Bank of India
United Bank Of India
Yes Bank Limited
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship Portal
The PFMS portal is designed to offer scholarship benefits to the students, which have several advantages.
- PFMS can be filled in as a specific analysis for recruiting organizations and recipients.
- PFMS has a working interface with 90 banks. This includes 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs and 5 huge private sector banks. Who are working with pfms scheme.
- PFMS with the recipient’s bank/post office by approving the bank/post office account subtleties and guaranteeing that these are transferred to a registered record with the account, minimizing the risk of installments.
- The name, address and further details given by the recipient will be verified from the approved data provided by the bank/post office as prescribed smoothly. Whether the given data is correct or not.
- The organization can provide its approved financial balances to the beneficiaries by generating e-instalments only directly from the PFMS Gateway.Registration
Documents Required For PFMS
Important Required Docoments For PFMS Scholarship 2021
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- Residence proofs
- Family income proof & statement
Registration Process In PFMS Scholarship 2021
If any student apply to apply for scholarship. So that student has to do through online registration process. Which will be like this.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PFMS Scholarship Scheme and come to the home page of this website
- Now on this homepage you will see the option of PFMS Scholarship Registration. You have to click on this option
- See the option “Scholarship for University/College Students” on the home page. You have to click on it.
- Now a new form will open. You have to fill all the correct information in it. As if –
- 12th class pass year
- Board of Education
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code of the branch of the bank.
- Select your category. by selecting dropdown menu
- Click “Search”.
- The system will search for the name and automatically fill the form displayed on the screen.
- mobile number
- E mail ID.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Fill the captcha code given below.
- Scan and upload your document.
- And click on “Submit” option given below
Procedure To Login To The PFMS Portal
If you want to login to Portal. For this you have to follow some process. Which is like this.
- First you have to go to the official website of Public Financial Management System and come to the home page.
- On this home page, you have to click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your username and password in this page.
- After that you have to click on the login option.
Process To Know PFMS Payment
To know your payment in the scholarship, you have to follow the procedure given below. Which is like this.
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of PFMS.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you have to choose your payment options.
- Now all the information asked on this new page have to be filled correctly.
And finally click on Search.
Track PFMS NSP Payment Process
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of PFMS
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of this website, you will see Track NSP payment option on which you have to click.
- Now your office will open in front of you in which the asked information will have to be filled correctly.
Such as bank name and account number or NSP application ID and captcha code.
- After filling the information you have to click on search
- NSP payment details will be displayed in front of you on the computer.
PFMS Scheme-Wise Contact List Process
If you want to check scheme wise contact list under this scheme. For that some process has to be followed.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now many options will appear in front of you on the left side of the homepage of this website.
- You have to select the option “Scheme-wise Contact List” from these.
- We will reveal the list in front of you, you can search the scheme name in the list.
- Or you can enter scheme name, plan group type, and plan type
- Click on search option and can get information.
Process To Track NPS Payment Status In PFMS
- To track NPS status of PFMS you need to visit the official website.
- Now the homepage of this website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Track NPS.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to fill all the information correctly. For example, your bank account number, or NPS application ID has to be entered.
- And finally the verification code has to be entered.
- And click on the search option and information displayed below.
- In this way you will be able to track NPS.
PFMS Dashboard Login Process
If you want to login yourself through the official portal of PFMS then you have to follow the below mentioned process. Which is like this.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PFMS and come to the home page.
- On this home page, you have to select your year from the drop-down list.
- Now the login page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to fill your username and password.
And click on login option.
- In this way you will be able to login to the PMFS Dashboard.
Online Process of PFMS Location Search Details
To check your location search details you have to follow some process. Which is like this.
- First of all you have to visit this official website.
- Now you will reach the homepage of this website.
- Now select your state in the dropdown menu given on this home page.
- And now you fill your place name. Whatever your place.
- Now you click on the given option “view report”.
- And the complete details of your location will be displayed on your computer screen.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Applicants who have already applied for the scholarship or want to apply again. So those students have to fill the renewal application form. You need to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the renewal form.
- First of all, the applicant student has to go to the official website of pfms and come to the home page.
- Now you will see a login option on this home page. You have to click on that option.
Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button.
- Now on the new page you have to select the renewal application form.
- your application form will open in front of you. Now in this you check this details and update the information in the application form. Whatever you want to fill.
- Enter the newly asked information and scan and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
- In this way you will be able to renew the PFMS application form.
Get Login Details If Agency Is Already Registered In PFMS
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PFMS and come to the home page of this website.
- On this home page you will see the option to get login details if the agency is already registered. To click on this option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to fill login id, email, unique agency code, account number, and word verification.
- After that you have to click on submit option
- By following this process you can get login details of agency already registered
Registered Agency Management Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PFMS and come to the homepage of this website.
On this page, you have to click on Manage Agency option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In this page you have to fill the required details like scheme, agency status, agency type, state, district etc.
- After that you have to click on the search option.
- Now the required details will be in front of you on your computer screen.
- Carefully while filling the PFMS Application Form
- Before applying for the scheme must check your eligibility. that you are eligible for this application. Or not.
- Remember to fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly. Which you have to fill correctly.
Scan and upload all the documents correctly.
- Your bank account should be linked with your Aadhar card. Which is easy to apply.
- After applying remember to take a print of that application.
Procedure To View PFMS Bank Branch Details
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of PFMS Scholarship and come to the homepage of this website.
- In the menu bar on this homepage, you have to click on the bank branch.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter your Bank Name, Branch Address, BSR Code and IFSC Code on this new page.
- After that you have to click on the search option.
- The required information will be in front of you on your computer screen
Process To View PFMS Bank Merger IFSC Mapping
- First of all, by visiting the official website of PFMS Scholarship, you have to come to the home page of this website.
- Now on this home page you have to click on the menu bar option
- After that on the new page you will see the option of Bank Merger IFSC Mapping. to click on this option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- You have to select your Merger Bank Name and Lead Bank Name on this new page.
- After that you have to enter the given captcha code
- And finally you have to click on the search option.
- The required details related to PFMS Bank merger will be displayed on your computer screen.
PFMS Order And Circular Download Process
- By visiting the official website of PFMS Scholarship, you have to go to the homepage of this website.
- On this homepage you have to click on the menu bar.
- After that you have to click on the given option Order and Circular.
- Now you will get the order and circular file in pdf format.
- To download this file, you have to click on the download option.
Process To Track PFMS GSTN
- Firstly the user has to visit the official website of PFMSScholarship and go to the homepage of this website.
- And this homepage now you have to click on the menu bar.
- In the menu bar, you have to click on the option of GSTN Tracker.
- A new page will appear in front of you
- You have to select your search category from this new page which is as follows.
- First GST Registered
- Second GST under process
- Third GST processed successfully
- After that you have to select any one option and enter your GSTIN number or account number, date filter, RFD and captcha code.
- Now you have to finally click on View Report.
- Full details of GSTN account will be displayed in front of you on the computer screen.
PFMS FQA :-
How to check your PFMS balance?
Follow this procedure to know your payment status in PFMS.
First of all go to the PFMS website through the link given below. https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx.
On the homepage of this website, you will find the Know Your Payments link. …
And when you click on KNOW YOUR PAYMENT link you will get below page.
In which you will get information about the balance of PFMS.
What is PFMS. Bank Account?
Introduction to PFMS Public Financial Management System. Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a web based online software application developed and implemented by the Comptroller and Accountant General (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Which maintains records of all types of digital payments.
How to check your scholarship in PFMS?
Go to the homepage of the official website of PFMS and select the option to track NPS payment status.
Now on the newly opened page you have to enter Bank, Account Number or NPS Application ID.
Enter the verification code.
And click on Search option and information display on computer screen.
Now the complete details of your scholarship will appear in front of you.
What is PFMS DBT credited to your account?
PFMS verifies the bank/post office account details with the beneficiary’s bank/post office. This ensures that the funds are transferred to a valid account thereby reducing the risk of wrongful payments.
This system displays the transfer of funds in a very precise manner.
How to check your scholarship amount in bank?
For confirmation of payment by account number through official website ofPFMS
Select Bank – Enter the first few letters of the bank name.
Enter bank account number.
After Enter the Confirmed Account Number (retype your account number)
Enter word verification – enter letters
Click on Search.
What is PFMS Disbursement?
PFMS – The acronym for Public Finance Management System is known asPFMS. It is a centralized portal for fund distribution for central scholarship and other welfare schemes. PFMSalso disburses funds for schemes where the contribution of the central government is involved.
How to contact PFMS ?
For more information on PFMS, the toll free number given is PFMS Helpdesk Number 1800118111. Users can also send related emails to the helpdesk at [email protected]
How to track your scholarship payment?
To track your NSP scholarship payment through click on Track NSP payment link on the homepage on the official website of PFMS on the left side.
A new page will open.
Enter your bank name.
After Enter your bank account number.
Enter your NSP Application ID.
Type the verification captcha code.
After that click on the search button.
What is PFMS Verification?
The assessee master is then shared with the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Public Financial Management System. Ministry of Finance, for verification of bank account details. … PFMS validates the bank account details of the taxpayer claiming refund i.e. whether the bank account is an existing account. PFMS is a digital payment system.
How to login to your PFMS account?
Visit the official website of PFMS. ‘
Click on the ‘Login’ button on the homepage.
Select the financial year from the given option drop-down menu.
Enter your username and password.
And click on search option.
How to add your bank details in PFMS?
To do this process, you have to first visit the official website of PFMS and come to the homepage.
Click on Edit Agency button to modify the registered agency details.
By clicking on this button the user will navigate to the Management Agency web page.
Click on the correct way (Scheme, Bank Details, Account Number, Agency Name and Position in the Bank) to sort the schemes accordingly.
Who is eligible for PFMS?
PFMS Scholarship for students studying in Colleges/Universities/Colleges/Institute can apply online.
Candidate age should be between 18-25.
Candidate must have secured top 20 position in class 12 board.
The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.6,00,000 per annum
What is PFMS Registration?
The Agency Registration web page helps to register the agencies in the CPSMS system. The agencies should be registered with CPSMS before getting approval under any scheme. For information required to register an agency, visit the official website of PFMS.
How to get your salary slip from PFMS?
Visit the official website of pfmsfor Salary Slip Online.
Click on Login on the right side of the homepage of this website.
Now select the financial year.
Here enter your login id which is his/her PAN number.
Enter the password that you changed and then click on the Login button.
Select the salary related option and then view the salary slip.
In this way you can see your salary slip fromPFMS.
What is PFMS Code?
This Is A Unique Agency Code is a unique code assigned to the agency at the time of registration. Central for easy search/identification of registered agency