NVSP Voter ID Portal ~ India is a democratic country. Where every citizen of the country has the right to equality. And this is the reason. That India includes the country among the developing countries. And at the same time, many documents have been provided by the government to every citizen as a right to equality. Which the citizens of the country use as their identity. And in the same way the Constitution of India allows every country’s young citizen to the senior citizens to vote in every small and big election of the country. So today we will talk about GOVT. SCHEMES the same document voter ID card on every aspect.
NVSP Voter ID Online Portal
Voter ID card is one of the main documents for the citizens of India. Which allows citizens to participate in every small and big election of the country. That is, grants permission to vote. In the Constitution of India, 18 years have been fixed for voting and getting a voter ID card. The youth of the country who are 18 years old. They can apply for voter ID card.
So today through this article we will discuss every aspect related to voter ID card. I hope. This article will prove useful for you.
Voter ID NVSP Status Check
Voter ID card is a type of legal document implemented by the Government of India. Which enables the citizens of India to choose the candidate of their side in any big and small elections of the country. And at the same time, this voter ID card can also be used as an identity card for applications in the schemes and grant schemes coming from the government. For this, Voter ID card is a kind of essential document. Which is useful document for any government departmental paperwork.
What is Digital Voter ID Card?
The implementation of this digital voter card was started by the Union Minister. Digital Voter ID Card can be used by the voter by downloading it from his mobile phone or computer. Electronic Voter ID Card Citizen can keep the voter ID card in PDF format. and can print. The e-EPIC program has been designed to launch such digital voter ID cards. Fast delivery and easy access will be ensured through this digital voter ID card. Which makes this process very easy.
This initiative of e-EPIC will be launched in two phases. Under this phase all new voters will get e-EPIC. Under the first phase only those voters will be covered who have registered their mobile number in Form 6. They can able to download e-EPIC by authenticating their mobile number. This mobile number should not be used on the first portal. Under the second phase of this initiative, all general voters will be covered. In this step, those citizens who have provided their mobile number earlier can also download the e-EPIC. This Electronic Voter Photo Identity Card can be downloaded through the official website and Voter Helpline App. And you can use it to cast your vote.
Benefits of NVSP Digital Voter ID Card
- The digital voter ID card will also act as an electoral voter card in digital format.
- Digital Voter ID photo can also be downloaded from the official website. Which will make the work of generating Voter ID very fast.
- With the help of digital voter ID card, one can also vote in elections.
- You can vote through Digital Voter ID. And along with the paperwork being done for other works, Digital Voter ID can also be used as an identity card.
- You do not need to download Digital Voter ID from any office. You can download this card sitting at your home.
- This card can also be downloaded with the help of Voter Helpline Mobile App.
6 Reference numbers can be used to download the Digital Voter ID.
- Digital Voter ID Form can be downloaded in PDF format whose size is 250 KB.
To download this account, you must first complete KYC and register your mobile number.
- Want to download Digital Voter ID of your entire family members. So you can complete KYC of all the members from a single mobile.
- Through this process you can download the Digital Voter ID for the entire family members.
Procedure To NVSP Registration in NVSP Portal
If you want to register yourself on the National Voters Portal, then you have to follow the process given below so that you will be able to register yourself successfully.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Voters Portal and come to the home page.
- On this home page you will see two options.
- You have to choose one of these two options.
- If you are a new user and registering yourself on this website for the first time.
- Then you have to click on Register option.
- Now a new one will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked on this page correctly.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, you will have to fill that OTP.
- After this you have to click on whether you have EPIC number or not.
And finally you have to click on Registered button.
- So in this way you will get successful registration through this portal.
NVSP Voter ID Card Application Status Check Process
If you have registered for NVSP Voter ID card on the online portal i.e. applied. If you want to know the status of your application then you have to follow this process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NVSP Voter ID Card and come to the home page.
- Now you will have to login again with the credentials you gave at the time of registration.
- A new page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the option of Voter ID Status.
- The status of the application made through the NVSP portal will be displayed on your computer screen in front of the parents.
Process to check application status of Digital Voter ID on NVSP Portal
If you have applied for Digital Voter ID through NVSP portal and want to know about the office application status. This process has to be followed.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of NVSP Voter ID Card Online Portal and come to the home page.
- On the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of Check Digital Voter ID Card Status.
- When another new page will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your application number.
- After that you have to click on the option of Check Digital Voter ID Card Status.
- We will see in front of you the complete details of the digital voter card application status done by you on your computer screen.
How to Download Digital Voter ID Card through NVSP Portal?
If you have applied for Digital Voter ID Card through NVSP Portal. Want to download this digital voter id card of yours. So you have to download your card through the process given below.
- To download the Digital Voter ID Card, you have to first visit the official website of NVSP Portal and come to the home page.
- Now the login option will appear in front of you on this home page.
- you have to fill E-EPIC or A reference number.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you have to enter that OTP.
- If your mobile number is not registered then you have to complete your KYC by clicking on KYC option.
- After entering the OTP, click on the option of Download E-EPIC.
- And through this process you will start downloading the Digital Voter ID Card. Which you can use according to your need.
How can I find NVSP Voter ID card through my name?
For Voter ID card if you want to search by name. The process given below has to be followed.
- First of all, by visiting the official website of NVSP portal, you have to come to the home page.
- On this home page, you will see some options which will be as follows.
- 1 Search on the basis of E-EPIC
- 2 search by description
- 3 Search by application number
- 4 Search by name of voter id
- Now fill all the asked details correctly
- And click on the end search option.
- Now the data of your voter ID card will appear in front of you.
How to Check Your Name in Voter List Through NVSP Portal
If you have got your voter ID made by applying for your voter ID card. And you want to check your name in voter voter list. So you have to follow this process. Which is like this.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of NVSP online portal and come to the home page.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Search in Voter List.
- Now you will see two options. You have to choose any one of the options “Search by Details or Search by E-EPIC Number”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In which the asked information has to be filled correctly.
- Now you have to fill a given capcha code.
- And finally click on the search option.
- Now your name will appear in the voter list in front of you.
How to Correct Entries in Voter Card through NVSP Portal?
If you want to make correction in Voter Card entries through NVSP Portal. The procedure given below has to be followed which is as follows.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of NVSP and come to the home page.
- If you are already registered on this portal. So you have to login to this dashboard by entering your ID and password.
- And if you are not registered then must first register yourself on this portal through the above process.
- If you are logged in then on this home page you will see the option of “Correction of Entries”. Which you want to click.
- Now Form No. 8 will appear on your computer screen in front of you.
- In whose form you have to fill the information asked correctly.
- And finally after filling this form you have to submit your application form by clicking on submit option.
Check voter ID application status By S.M.S.
If you have applied for Voter ID card through NVSP portal. And you can check your application status s.m.s. want to know by. So you can check the status of your application by sending SMS to the helpline numbers related to NVSP.
The list of m helpline numbers will be given to you below. How to check your voter ID application status by messaging.
- Odisha CEOODI<space>voter ID number 9238300131
- Uttar Pradesh UPEPIC<space>voter ID number 9212357123
- Andhra Pradesh VOTE<space>voter ID number 9246280027
- Chandigarh BTH<space>voter ID number 9216164606
- West Bengal WBEC<space> ID number 51969
- Tamil Nadu EPIC<space>voter ID number 9211728082
- Bihar EEL<space>voter ID number 56677
- Karnataka KAEPIC<>voter ID number 9243355223
- Andhra Pradesh VOTE<>voter ID number 9246280027
- Kerala EEL<space>voter ID number 54242/537252
Procedure To Open NVSP Online Portal
you want to login to NVSP online portal.
- Firstly the user has to visit the official website of NVSP online portal and come to the home page.
- Now you will see an option, click on the option of “Transport within AC”.
- Now you will see form number 8 which you have to fill the asked information correctly.
- After we fill this form you have to submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- To complete this process, you have to visit the official website of NVSP portal and come to the home page.
- We have to login to this dashboard by entering this much login id and password.
- Now you will see an option. You have to click on this option “Migration to Inside AC”.
- We will open this form in front of you. In which the information will ask you to fill it correctly.
- And finally after filling the information you have to submit your application form by clicking on the submit button.
Procedure For Making Suggestions And Complaints Under NVSP Portal
If you want to register any kind of suggestion and complaint through this portal, then you have to follow the process which is as follows.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Election Commission of India and come to the home page.
- Right now on the home page you will see an option “Citizen Complaint Corner” you have to click on this option.
- Now a sign up page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill your mobile number, email address and captcha code and click on sign up.
- verification code will be sent by the Portal on your registered mobile number.
- After filling the item verification code, click on the option of Verify.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your name, age, gender, address, and password etc. and click on the submit button.
- this way, after the completion of your registration process, you will have to login to this dashboard.
- In which you have to enter your mobile number ID and password.
Helpline Number For NVSP
You can contact on the helpline number for the official of Election Commission. And you can check the status of voter ID card.
First of all dial the given
NVSP Helpline Number – 1950.