NREGA Job Card 2023
NREGA Job Card List – The National Rural Employment Authority has released the nationwide MNREGA Job Card Records 2023 on its official web portal. Applicants who have applied for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Assurance Act and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Assurance Act Job Application Form will confirm the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card 2023.
You can list it by name on this website or check and download it on the official website www. nrega.nic.in. The agency has published the NREGA Job Card 2023 list, which can be accessed on the official website. Students visiting the site for the first time need to know the NREGA Job Record 2023. Now let’s discuss the details of the NREGA Job Card 2023.
NREGA Job Card List 2023
|Department||Ministry Of Rural Development Government of India|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries of||Poor Peoples of the state|
|Work of Day||100 days|
The plan was passed as a social measure to guarantee the right to work in the regions of India. The main principle of this social measure and labor law is that the central government should legally provide at least 100 days’ worth of wage work in India to improve their well-being.
NREGA Job Card List 2023 is a tool for poor people to earn money with simple jobs. The government passed his MGNREGA law in 2005. According to the plan, the ministry will provide opportunities for the poor to earn money. Mahatma Gandhi’s National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is designed to provide 100 days of labor in a fiscal year. The National Rural Employment Department published the NREGA Employment Map dataset.
List of NREGA job cards
- NREGA Job Card List 2023 Details
- Government of India Rural Development Authority
- Schema name MGNREGA established by the central government
- state poor beneficiaries 100 days of work per day
- Government Program Category Official site nrega. nic.in
The right to work is the purpose of Mahatma Gandhi’s National Rural Employment Guarantee Act of 2005 (previously known as the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act). After being introduced to parliament by Rural Development Minister Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh enacted the law on 23 August 2005 during his UPA administration.
Its purpose is to improve livelihoods in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of paid work for at least one member of each adult household who voluntarily performs unskilled manual labor. Is. Under MGNREGA, a woman is guaranteed one-third of the available jobs. NREGA Job Card List 2023 State Wise
Creating a permanent asset is another goal of the NREGA job card list. Minimum wage and employment must be provided within 5 kilometers of the applicant’s residence. Applicants are eligible for unemployment benefits if they do not obtain employment within 15 days of submitting their application. This means these individuals must receive certain unemployment benefits if the state does not provide employment. As a result, employment at MGNREGA is a legal right. Other benefits of NREGA include:
- Promoting social justice.
- Protecting the environment.
- Empowering rural women.
- Reducing rural-to-urban migration.
- Creating rural assets and providing economic stability.
NREGA Job Card List 2023 Check
According to the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act passed in 2005, applicants can now review listing details for the last 10 years. An agency provided each state listing—countries with associated Union territories. Please refer to the article for a comprehensive overview of the NREGA Job Card List 2023 details. The information in the NREGA Job Card List 2023 allows applicants to view the list of persons and check their status. This program only allows applicants whose names are on the list to work.
How to check the NREGA job card list in 2023
- Browse the official web portal of the NREGA i.e. nrega.nic.in
- On the web page, you need to click on the Job Cards option under Transparency & Accountability.
- Now a new window will open, here you can see the list of all the states. Now you need to select your state.
- Next, you need to provide information such as Financial Year, District, Block & Panchayat etc. After that, click on Proceed.
- Now You will see NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, panchayat. Here you can check your name and click on the Job card mark.
- After that, the notification about the job card Detail will appear in front of you.
Features Of The NREGA Scheme Online
- The authority has prepared the Job Card Record 2023. Individuals can get information by visiting the online portal & searching their name on the list.
- The list has been prepared for all 29th states of India including Union Territories.
- Job Card record 2023 provides information about the period of employment obtained by the individual, the fixed duration, and the work for which the employee was offered.
- Students can download job cards by searching names in the job card list 2023. By using this card you can get better employment opportunities.