Delhi Ration Card Online Application | Delhi Ration Card Application Status | Ration Card Delhi Application Form | Delhi Ration Card List | Delhi FPS Status | Delhi Ration Card Eligibility | NFS Delhi
Delhi Government has started an online portal for making ration cards for its citizens, through which local citizens can get ration cards made for themselves and their families through the online portal Delhi Food and Citizens. Delhi Ration Card is a mandatory document for Delhiites, through which Delhiites will be able to use the ration card to make many types of documents for themselves.
Through the Delhi Ration Card, the local citizens will be able to get the benefits of various types of schemes being run by the government, under the Delhi Ration Card, the local families there for themselves, food items like oil, sugar, rice, pulses etc. Government sluggishness through Government Grain Depot. Citizens of Delhi state can get concessional rates for making ration cards for their families, by visiting the portal’s official website nfs.delhi.gov.in, you can apply for ration card through this article from Delhi ration card.
Important information related to Such as how to apply for getting a ration card, benefits of ration card, mandatory documents for ration card application and eligibility, process of online registration of Delhi ration card, process to track ration card application status and helpline number etc. Do it till the end so that more and more citizens can get benefits by getting ration card made under this scheme.
Delhi Ration Card 2022 – NFS Delhi
In today’s time, the governments of every state are creating various types of schemes for their citizens and in order to benefit the citizens through those schemes, they are starting departmental websites related to those schemes, through which the citizens related to the department. Work can be done through the online portal sitting at home, in the same way, the Delhi State Government has launched an online portal for the citizens of their states to get ration cards.
Through which the local citizens of Delhi can get themselves ration cards made online. Ration card beneficiaries in the state of Delhi will no longer need to carry the ration card to take food grains because the ration card beneficiaries will be able to buy food items for themselves only with their thumb print. Recently, the Delhi Government has issued the Delhi Ration Card List, in which the applicants who have already applied for making a ration card can visit the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Delhi to check their name and get the ration card made. Huh
So that they will be able to easily get ration for themselves at government concessional rates and the applicants whose name will not be there in this list will have to apply online for getting Delhi ration card again because without ration card applicant will not get any kind of government schemes. will not be able to get the benefit of
READ THIS :-
Objective of Delhi Ration Card
The purpose of the government to get the Delhi ration card made is that the local citizens can apply for the ration card for themselves through the online portal so that they do not have to go to the government offices to get the ration card, so that their money and time are saved. It will be possible because earlier applicants had to wait for a long time to get the offline ration card, but through the official portal to get the ration card launched by the Delhi government, applicants will be able to apply their ration card online through this website sitting at home. G ration card holders will be able to get the benefit of more and more government schemes
Highlights Of Delhi Ration Card
|Scheme Name||Delhi Ration Card|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Delhi|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
|Registration Process||Online Process|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Objective||Providing Facilities Related To Ration Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
Types of Delhi Ration Card
The Delhi government will generally provide three types of ration cards for the citizens of its state which are as follows
APL Ration Card
Such ration card holders will be given 15 kg of food grains in a month at government rates, APL ration card, APL ration from the Delhi government to such families of the state who are living their life in the above poverty line category. cards will be provided
BPL Ration Card
BPL ration cards will be provided by the Delhi government to the families of the state who are living their life in the below poverty line category. Through this ration card, 25 kg ration will be provided to the beneficiaries in a month at government subsidized rates.
AAY Ration Card
This type of ration card will be provided to the very poor families who have no means of permanent income and who are taking care of their family in extreme poverty condition, such families will be provided AAY ration cards by the Delhi government Such ration card holders will be able to get 35 kg ration for themselves a month at government cheap and subsidized rates.
Eligibility for Ration Card
- Ration card application is mandatory to be a permanent resident of Delhi state
- Under this scheme, a citizen of any other state will not be able to apply for a Delhi ration card.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above to get ration card
- If you apply to get the ration card, you will have to give an affidavit of your family status, which is attested by the Tehsildar or Municipal Corporation.
READ THIS :-
Documents For Delhi Ration Card Application
If a resident of Delhi state wants to apply for a ration card online for himself, then for this he has to fulfill the mandatory documents prescribed under this scheme, which are as follows.
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Caste proof Documents as identity proof such as voter ID PAN card or driving license
- Income certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Bank account details
- Registered mobile number
- Applicant’s passport size photograph
How to apply online for Delhi Ration Card
If any citizen wants to make a Delhi ration card for his family, for which it is mandatory to apply online which is as follows
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of Delhi Ration Card Scheme and come to the home page of this website.
- On this page, you will see the option of Apply Online for Food Security in the Citizens Corner tab which you have to click
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will see two options Login / Register
- You have to click on the register button
- A new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter the given captcha code for the selected document type, document number,
- now you have to click on the login option
- New page will open in front of you in which you have to click on the link of New Ration Card Registration Form
- Now a registration form will open in front of you in which the information asked, you have to fill it carefully.
- After filling the information click on the submit button given below
- In this way, you will be able to apply online for making Delhi ration card.
How to Check Delhi Ration Card Application Status
- For this, the applicant has to first visit the official website of Delhi Ration Card and come to the home page of this website.
- On this home page you have to click on the link of Trak Food Security Application in the tab of Citizen Corner
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill your Aadhar card number family member details NFS application
- ID online Citizen ID Ration card number old ration card number etc.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the search button given below.
- Once clicked, your Delhi Ration Card application status information will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Which you can check according to your need
Process To Download e-Ration Card
- First of all, you have to go to the home page of the official website.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “Get e-Ration Card” from the section of Citizen Corner.
- After clicking on the option, the ration card number, name of the head of the family, aadhaar number of HOF/NFS ID, year of birth of HOF, mobile number etc. have to be filled as given in NFS.
- After this you have to click on the button of Continue. Then you see the e-ration card.
- Which you will be able to download by clicking on the download button
HOW TO KNOW DELHI FAIR PRICE SHOP ?
- You visit the official website of E-Food Security Delhi Government.
- On the home page, you go to the Citizen Corner and click on the option of “Know Your Fair Price Shop”.
- On the new page, you have to fill the information asked inside Know Your Fair Price Shop like: Aadhar Number of any family member, NFS Application ID, New Ration Card Number, Old Ration Card Number.
- You click on the search option.
Procedure To Check Delhi Ration Card Details
- You have to first go to the home page of the official website of E-Food Security Delhi Government.
- On the home page, you go to the citizen corner and click on the given option of view your ration card details.
- On the new page, you have to fill the member’s Aadhar Number, NFS Application ID, New Ration Card Number, Old Ration Card Number.
- Now click on the search button.
- After which all the details of your ration card will be visible to you.
Delhi Ration Card FPS License Renewal Process
- First of all you have to go to the home page of the official website of Delhi Ration Card.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Renew FPS License.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your FPS license number.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- After this a form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the asked information.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
Mobile Number Change Process
- First of all, you have to go to the home page of the official website of E Food Security Delhi Government.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link Register/Change Mobile Number under Citizens Corner.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your Aadhar Number, Ration Card Number, Name and New Mobile Number.
- After that you have to click on the save button.
- First of all you have to go to the homepage of the official website of Public Grievance Monitoring System Delhi.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Lodge your Grievance.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which there will be a grievance form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this grace form like name, mobile number, email id, pin code etc.
- And click on submit button.
Procedure To Check Grievance Status
- First of all you have to go to the homepage in front of the official website of Public Grievance Monitoring System Delhi.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of View Status of your Grievance.
- After this a form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your Grievance Number and Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
How To Check Delhi Ration Card Name List
e-Food Security The facility to check ration card list is available on the official website of Delhi Government. Which you will be able to see through the online portal.
- First of all, the user has to go to the official website of Delhi’s e-Food Security Delhi Government.
- After this, you have to select the FPS Wise Linkage of Ration Cards option, after the website opens, different options will appear on the screen.
- In this you have to go to Citizen’s Corner.
- To view the ration card list, select the FPS Wise Linkage of Ration Cards
In the next page you will see the name of the state. Here you have to select Delhi.
- After that select you district name
- After this the list of all the districts of Delhi will appear. Select the name of the district you are from.
- After this, after selecting the district, you will see a list of all the circles under it. In this select your circle name.
- Now select you Ration Card Type
- As soon as you select the ration card type, the list of ration card beneficiaries under it will open. You can check your name in this list.
NFS DELHI RATION CARD HELPLINE NUMBER
If you are a citizen of Delhi State and you want to get any kind of information related to Delhi Ration Card or if you are facing any problem in applying for making Ration Card then you can contact Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number given below. You can get the solution of your problem by contacting us which is as follows
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer No.: 011 – 23378759, Helpline Number – 1800 – 11 – 0841
Official Email id: [email protected]
FAQ FOR NFS DELHI RATION CARD
Q. – How to check ration card?
A. – To check Delhi Ration Card details visit the official website of e-Food Security Delhi Government. On the home page, click on the option of View Your Ration. The form will open. Fill the details asked in the form and click on the search button. Your ration card information will come in front of you.
Q. – How to change mobile number in ration card?
A. – If you are a resident of Delhi and want to change your mobile number in your Delhi Ration Card, then first go to its official website. After that go to Citizen Corner. Click on Register/Change Mobile Number. A form will open. Fill the details asked in it and click on the save button. In this way you can change your mobile number in ration card.
Q. – What is Delhi RationCard?
A. – This is a government document. Provided for providing food items at low cost to the residents of Delhi under the National Food Act.
Q. – How can I check my name in Delhi Ration Card List?
A. – You can check your name in the ration card list by visiting the official website of Delhi Government e-Food Security.
Q. – Why is it important to have a name in the Delhi Ration Card List?
A. – It is necessary to have a name in the ration card to get food items like wheat, rice etc. from the government cheap galley shop issued by the Food Department of Delhi Government.
Q. – What to do if the name is not in the list in the ration card?
A. – If your name is not included in Delhi Ration List 2022. So you can apply for ration card with your necessary documents. A few days after applying, the name in the ration card will go
Q. – Where can I use Ration Card?
A. – Along with buying ration at a cheap price, you can use the ration card to make your necessary documents, open a bank account and take advantage of government schemes.