Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – Bihar State Government is starting various types of schemes in every field for its citizens. Similarly, the Bihar State Government has started the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for the students of its state. Through which students pursuing higher education in higher educational institutions of the state of Bihar will be able to take loans for their education under Bihar Student Credit Card. So that the students who are pursuing higher education of Bihar state, whose financial condition is not strong.
And cannot afford higher education. Such students will be able to get a loan for their education as financial assistance through the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme of the state of Bihar. So that the students will be able to complete their education. Through this article, you will be provided detailed information about Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme. Like what is Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme? Application process, documents, eligibility, benefits etc. So that through this scheme, more and more students of Bihar state can get benefit by getting information. and complete their higher education.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Bihar State Shri Nitish Kumar ji during his tenure in 2016. Bihar State Government has started for the students pursuing higher education of their state. Those whose financial condition is not strong. Such students will be able to get a loan of up to 4 lakhs to complete their education through this Bihar Student Student Credit Card scheme. and complete your education. This Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme will be applicable only for the students of Bihar State.
And under this scheme, it will be valid for the students of economically weaker families of Bihar state. And to get the benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, students have to fulfill the eligibility and documents prescribed by the State Government of Bihar. Which will be explained in detail in the next article. Only higher education courses will be valid for this scheme. Under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, the students of Bihar state will be able to get loans related to their education.
Main Objective Bihar Student Credit Card 2022
The main objective of implementing the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme by the state government is to improve the level of education in the state. The state government has started the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme for such promising students so that the students of the state are not deprived of completing their studies due to lack of money. After completing the teachers, they will be able to get good employment for themselves so that it will be helpful in reducing unemployment in the state of Bihar. For the application of Bihar student credit card, the state government has started an online portal through which the students will be able to become self-reliant and empowered by obtaining an online portal for their education. You will be able to get benefits by applying through.
Highlight Points Of BSCC
|Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana [BSCC]
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak Students Of Bihar State|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent citizen of Bihar state.
- The applicant student book must have passed class 12th from a recognized board of Bihar state or it is mandatory to be selected for admission in any authorized institute.
- Loan under Bihar Student Credit Card will be given for cable and other courses
- The amount disbursed for the students residing in the hostel will be transferred directly to the educational institution
- To get under this scheme, the minimum age of the student who is interested is mandatory to be 25 years.
- Interested student should not be above 30 years of age while applying for this scheme
- If a student already has a degree on any one, then this scheme will not be valid for that student.
- Under the Bihar Student Credit Card scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 400000 will be provided to the beneficiary to complete the education.
- Applicants interested in this scheme who have passed polytechnic after 12th class and applications from Bihar who have passed it from Jharkhand and West Bengal state, those applicants will also be eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Letter conferring scholarship
- Course Structure
- Income Certificate of last year
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Bank Statement for the last six months
- Any Residence Proof like Passport, DL, Voter id
- Admission Proof
- Fee Schedule
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Tax Receipt
Process to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
If any interested student of Bihar state wants to apply online to get loan for his education under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, then he will have to follow this process which is as follows.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of Bihar State Education Department Planning and Labor Resources Department and come to the home page of this website.
- On this home page you have to fill an application form and after filling the form you have to submit it.
- After that you have to select the plan.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill your personal information and residential information.
- After filling this information, you will have to fill your financial information.
- Next, you need to fill the loan request experience and financial details of the co-applicant.
- Finally you have to enter the details of bank Repayment and payment details.
- And after that you have to submit the form.
- Through this process your application form will be submitted.
Process to Check Bihar Student Credit Card Application Status
- If you have already applied for yourself under this scheme by filling the form and you do not want to check the status of that application, then you have to follow the process given below which is as follows.
- First of all you have to come to the home page of this website by visiting https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ website of Bihar state.
- On this home page, you will see the link of Application Status, on which you have to click.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to select the option.
- Through which you want to check your application status, in the option you have to fill the registration number or Aadhar card number.
- Now you have to fill the asked information carefully and correctly.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the submit button given below.
- Through this process you will be able to check the status of your application form.
How to recover forgotten password
If you have applied under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme through the online portal. And you have forgotten your login password and want to recover or create a new one. So for that the process given below has to be followed which is as follows.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page of this website, you will see the option of Forget Password in the login box, on which you have to click.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- The information asked in this page has to be filled.
- After that click on the button of send OTP.
- After this an OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- After this you will be able to reset your forgotten password and create a new password.
List of Courses Available under Bihar Credit Card Scheme
|BHMCT||B.Sc in Footwear Designing
|B.TEch BE (Lateral Entry)||B.Arch
|BCA||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
|MCA||Diploma in Food Nutrition
|B.Sc (Information Technology)||Diploma in Dietetics
|B.Sc (Computer Application)||B.Sc in Fashion Technology
|B.Sc (Computer Science)||B.Sc In Fashion Designing
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||Elements of Genetics
Principles of Crop Production
Principles of Plant Breeding
Introduction to Plant Biotechnology
|Hotel Management & Catering Technology||M.Sc M.Tech
|Hospital & Hotel Mgmt||Diploma in Food Processing Unit
|BVMS||Bachelor of Dental Surgery
|B.Tech BE B.Sc||Diploma in Food and Beverage Services
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Integrated BCA & MCA|
|GNM||Integrated BBA & MBA
|Diploma in Food Production||BBM|
|BUMS||Degree/ Diploma in Shipping
|BAMS||Degree/ Diploma in Pilot Training
|B.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Biotechnology|
|Bachelor in Pharmacy||D & B Phara|
Submit feedback and grievance under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- For this, first of all you have to come to this website on the official website of the Department of Education, Planning and Development and Resources.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Feedback and Grievance at the top
- Clicking on which will now open in front of you, in which you have to fill the asked information correctly.
- And finally you will register your suggestion or complaint
- Fill the captcha code given below and click on the submit button
- Through this you will be able to register your Feedback & Grievance on this portal.
Important Link Of Bihar Student Credit Card [BSCC]
|Our Website||CLICK HERE|
Bihar Student Credit Card Toll Free Number
- Toll Free Helpline Number : 1800 3456 444.
FAQs For Bihar Student Credit Card
Q. – Who will be eligible under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
A. – The eligible eligible beneficiaries under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme will only be the applicants belonging to the state of Bihar who will fulfill the eligibility and documents prescribed for this scheme.
Q. – How much and for whom will the loan be given under the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
A. – Under this scheme, education loan up to ₹ 400000 will be given and this loan will be given to the students of economically weaker sections to complete their higher education.
Q. – What will be the interest rate of Bihar Student Credit Card?
A. – The simple interest of the loan received under this scheme will be 4% per annum and in addition 1% simple interest has been set for women, disabled and transgender.
A. – Is PAN card mandatory for Bihar Student Credit Card?
A. – To get education loan under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a PAN card.
Q. – Which banks provide loan for this scheme under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
A. – SBI Student Plus Advantage card.
Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card.
ICICI Bank Student Travel card.
HDFC Bank’s ISIC Student ForexPlus card.
HDFC Multi-currency Platinum ForexPlus Chip card.