AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Portal | navasakam.ap.gov.in login | identity YSR Navasakam Scheme beneficiary | AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Portal ~ New Online Portal Nine Schemes launched in AP State on 20th November 2019 by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Yeduguri Sandipthi Jaganmohan Reddy Garu. After winning the assembly elections in the year 2019, the Chief Minister has started many schemes for farmers, students, old people, Chenetha people and people living below poverty line.
One of the important scheme among them is the YSR Navasakam Online Portal Scheme. With the help of this portal, the permanent citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get complete information about the schemes and services provided by the government.
AP YSR Navasakam Online Portal Schemes
AP (Andhra Pradesh) CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu announced that from November 2019 to May 2020 around 3.55 crore beneficiaries will be able to get benefits from these welfare schemes.
Which will directly benefit different categories of citizens of AP state. Many schemes have been included under this scheme. Such as – Arogyasree, Pension Kanuka, Rice Card, Sunna Vaddi, Kapu Nestam, Netanna Nestam, Amma Vadi, Vahan Mitra, Pelli Kanuka and etc.
have included welfare schemes. And for all these beneficiary schemes, the government of Andhra Pradesh has released a budget of four thousand crores. The amount which will be divided as different disbursed amount according to different schemes.
KEY HIGHLIGHT OF AP YSR NAVASAKAM
|PORTAL NAME||AP YSR Navaskam
|LAUNCHED BY||Government of Andhra Pradesh State
|BENEFICIARY||PEOPLES OF ANDHRA PRADESH|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
List of Schemes Active by AP YSR Navasakam
- Spandana Navasakam AP Rice Card Scheme
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme
- YSR Arogyasree Card Scheme
- Sunna Vaddi YSR Scheme
- Jaganna Amma Vadi
- Kapu Nestam YSR Scheme
- Nathanna Nestam YSR Scheme
- Vahan Mitra YSR Scheme
- Jaganna Cheyutha Scheme
- Financial assistance to new brahmins, rajakas and tailors
Spandana Navasakam AP Rice Card Scheme
Under this scheme, AP Civil Services Department has distributed free rice and ration to BPL and poor people and also provided new ration cards. By the end of 2020, about 2 lakh new ration cards have been distributed.
Those families will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme. Citizens living in rural areas whose family income is less than Rs 10,000 per month. And the monthly income of the family of citizens of urban area is less than Rs 120000. Or less than 3 acres of land should be useful for farming.
And the monthly electricity consumption of those families is less than 300 units. Also no member of the family should be a government employee or a government pensioner. And they should not have any ownership of 4 wheeler registered there.
Eligibility Of spandana Navasakam AP Rice Card Schemes
- Only BPL and poor people will be eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the beneficiaries should not exceed 1 lakh.
- None of the family members should be MNCs and government employees.
- The monthly electricity consumption of those families should be less than 300 units.
- There should not be any proprietary registered 4 wheeler vehicle in the family.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme
Andhra Pradesh State Government has started YSR Pension Kanuka Card Scheme only for old people. Anyone who is in old age. Those who are above 60 years of age. Under this scheme old age beneficiaries will get Rs 3000 per month. The beneficiary does not get any government tax.
Eligibility For Pension Kanuka Card Shemes
- The monthly income of the total family of the beneficiaries of rural areas should be less than Rs. 10000 and in urban areas the monthly income of the total family should be less than Rs. 12000/-.
- No family member should be an employee of State and Central Government as well as MNC.
- No family member should have four wheeler vehicle like car/taxi/cab.
AP YSR Navasakam Arogyasree Card Scheme
Beneficiaries under the YSR Arogyasree card scheme will get free medical treatment up to 5 lakhs in any government and private hospital across Andhra Pradesh. The expenditure of which will be borne by the state government.
Eligibility For YSR Arogyashree Card
- The annual family income of the applicant beneficiary family should be less than 5 lakhs.
- Applicants should not have a car of more than one person from the total family. Or should not have more than one type of four wheeler
- Beneficiaries should not have more than 10 acres of wet and dry land. Those applicants who will have this more land will not be eligible for this scheme.
- State and Central government employees will not be eligible for the Arogyashri card scheme. Who is the recipient of salary or pension from any government department and office.
AP YSR Navasakam Sunna Vaddi Scheme
Andhra Pradesh CM Garu has launched Sunna Vaddi Scheme to provide loans with low interest rates for poor rural/urban SHG women. Under this scheme both the poor rural / urban SHG women will get 1 lakh for each member of the group.
So that women will be able to strengthen their economic status. Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh will pay the prescribed portion of interest for the financial year 2019-20 on the outstanding SHG bank loan amount of the beneficiaries.
AP YSR Navasakam Jagannath Amma Vadi Scheme
Jagannath Amma Vodi Program is launched by AP CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu to provide financial assistance to each and every mother/guardian below poverty line.
Under this program eligible beneficiaries will get financial assistance from class I to class 12 in all category of schools and colleges from the academic session 2019-2020. Irrespective of the parent’s religion, caste, and creed. The purpose of this scheme of the government is to educate any mother from her 1st class to 12th standard.
READ OTHER ARTICE :-
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
The main objective of Kapu Nestam YSR Scheme is to give financial assistance to Kapu women for their livelihood opportunities. Women who are above 45 years of age under this scheme. Those Kapu women will get increased from 15000 to 75000 rupees per year. So that those Kapu women can be financially empowered.
Eligibility For YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
- For this scheme only Kapu community-women will be eligible for this scheme and the age of Kapu women should be between 45 years to 60 years.
- The annual amount of Kapu Mahila Parivar should be less than ten thousand rupees per month for rural areas and twelve thousand rupees per month for urban area beneficiaries.
- No member of the family should own more than 10 acres of wet and dry land along with a four wheeler
- There should not be any government employee in the family and there should not be employees in any top company.
- No member of the family pays any income tax.
Nethanna Nestam AP YSR Scheme
Under this scheme YSR Nethana Nestam, the Department of Handlooms and Textiles of Andhra Pradesh State will provide financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per year to eligible beneficiaries to modify their handloom technology and improve their handloom and textile business. in order to improve their financial condition. and increase their production.
Eligibility For AP Nethana Nestam YSR
- The total family annual income of the beneficiary should be less than Rs. Families whose income is more than this will not be eligible for this scheme.
- One person from a family will get the benefit of this scheme.
Vahan Mitra AP YSR Scheme
Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme This scheme has been started by AP CM Garu to help the Auto / Cab / Taxi drivers. Under this scheme, every eligible driver will be given Rs. 10,000 as grant from the state government.
And it will only be a one-time compensation. In this scheme, only auto, cab, taxi drivers can register for this scheme.
Knowing Your Secretariat From AP YSR Navasakam
- Applicants first have to visit the official website of navasakam and come to the homepage.
- On this homepage menu you will see the option, you have to click on the option of know your secretariat.
- Now a new page will open to you. On this page, you can see the name of your district and choose the category.
- After this you have to select your circle and click on the link.
- Now note down the secretariat code that appears on the screen.
Procedure to login to AP YRS Navasakam Portal
- First of all, the user has to visit the official website of AP YSR Navasakam and come to the home page.
- You will see a login option on the home page, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill the username, password and captcha code given below.
- After that click on the login button. In this way you will be able to login to the portal of the official website of this scheme.
YSR Secretariat Staff Mapping Process
If you want to do the process of mapping the secretary and other staff, then for that you have to follow this process, the sum is as follows.
- First of all, the user has to visit the official website of AP YSR Scheme and come to the home page.
- On the home page you will see a link which will be, Secretariat Staff Mapping
- You have to click on this link.
- Now the office will open in front of you in which the list of the district will be there.
- you have to select your district and click on its link.
- Now you will reach a new page. Contains the list of circles.
- In this list you have to select your circle and click on its link.
- Now on a new page in front of you, there will be information about the name of Ward Number, Ward Welfare Development Secretary, Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Health Secretary.
Download Application Form for AP YSR Navasakam Schemes
If you want to download the application form of various schemes by Andhra Pradesh government online from Navasakam portal.
So you have to follow this process which is as follows.
- For this, first of all the user has to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal and come to the home page.
- In the top menu of this homepage, you will see the download option.
- You have to click on this option.
- Now that form will start downloading in your system which you have selected and clicked.
- In this way you can download the application form for different types of schemes.
CONTACT US FOR ANY INQUARY
- EMAIL – [email protected]